General standard terms and conditions
1. No liability accepted for accidents. Ski school guests are responsible for their own accident and third party insurance.
2. The course participant must truthfully and comprehensively inform Ski School Berwang about his abilities and experiences of skiing, as well as independently provide equipment appropriate to the state of the art of skiing and the external conditions. He/She also has to inform Ski School Berwang comprehensively about his/her state of health and any suffering. Before the beginning of the lesson, the course participant must independently arrange for the inspection of the ski equipment (in particular ski binding) by a specialist company.
3. In case of injury or illness a refund on tickets can only be given on presentation of a doctor ́s certificate from a local doctor. The unused part of your ticket will be refunded.
4. Please note that all ski courses must be paid before the lesson starts, without exception, only at the ski school.
5. The ski school reserves the right to combine groups, which have become reduced to less than 3 participants.
6. PRIVATE LESSONS: Fixed bookings must be cancelled by 05.00 p.m. the previous day otherwise we will charge for the full booking.
7. In case of no-appearance on the agreed date or cancellation of an ongoing service, no refund will be made.
8. Course extension is only possible following a completed course and on presentation of the course ticket. Course tickets are not transferable.
9. The management of the ski school reserves the right to modify this offer, if necessary, in whole or in part.
10. No reimbursements if lessons are cancelled because of bad weather conditions (force majeure). Courses are not replaced.
11. All prices are in Euro per person (including 20% VAT) and excluding cable cars, lifts and equipment. Price lists without guarantee.